Saturday 7 June 2014

My summer love!!!

Okay, first thing first this heat is killing me, I mean literally every time I step out it feels like standing in the middle of a volcano (If I can still feel anything after that!!). But even if it feels like I will soon be drowning in my own sweat(yucks), I still love summers. Oh yes!! and the only reason for this is Watermelons.
                                                
      I am a fruity person (if something like that exists), I love almost every fruit, but there is a special place for watermelons. Mostly everyone in summers waits for mangoes but not me. It's not that I don't like mangoes I love them, but watermelon hold a special place in my heart. Every time I saw a roadside vendor selling them my eyes start shining. I can have watermelon three times a day. And that too without any regret of not doing any exercise and hogging too much.

When you come home after spending a whole day in scorching heat, eating a chilled watermelon is the best way to refresh yourself. These days I am enjoying these ruby red pieces to the fullest.
                                
But this love affair was not always the case. There was a time I used to hate this delicacy just because I used to think that its really messy to eat with all those seeds spilling out from every piece. But then daddy dearest came to my rescue and shown me the perfect way to spit seeds in between teeth. I'm telling you this is the best way to enjoy watermelon but don't let your mom see the mess you create.

So what are you waiting for, go enjoy this little piece of heaven and let me enjoy mine.

            Happy Summers :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh no!
    Now here I am pining for my share of watermelon...
    Yummmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best fruit for the summer heat. I am more attached as I got a prize for drawing a water melon slice (the only prize I got in school)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really nice memories and yes it is the best fruit.

      P.S: thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete

 

Wingardium Leviosa Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template